Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Finished!!!

I am so pleased to announce that I have completed my very first manuscript! It's been a very long time in the making with distractions of other books that I've started, other work that had to be done, and mostly daily obligations that took priority. Today is a beautiful day in my writing world. I can't wait to share the exciting new story with friends and family, and especially getting it submitted for publication. I know it may take a few tries, but even the rejection letters will be added to my list of accomplishments because I tried! What's even more exciting is that when I GOOGLE the story title "Back Home by Salene Dunn"...it pops up! I have over 300 visitors to my website since launching it back in March.

I have the newest title I'm working on, "A Pirate's Booty", which is very adventurous and fast paced, so I know I'll be busy in the coming weeks to get as much of it done as possible for entry in another writing contest.

This evening I am working on a list of all of my current "In The Works" so find a title you like and keep pushing me to get it done! Having people interested in my stories while I'm writing them has been the drive behind finishing them. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats!! I would like a copy personally signed by you!! Can't wait to read it!