Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1, 2008

It's Monday, December 1, 2008. I've purchased one Christmas gift. I have two boys, a hubster, and numerous family and friends that still need gifts under the tree. Maybe I shouldn't put up a tree and pretend Christmas has already passed.

Then again, I have a few items I want for Christmas so maybe I'll suck it up and go shopping. Number one on my list is the safety fence for our pool. Our little guy started walking much sooner than we anticipated and after the unfortunate accident last year with Lou...well, we really need the fence. Number two is a jewelry box. I have a jewelry box, but the knobs keep falling off and my little one takes them! Number three on my list is a new cell phone. I'm a geek when it comes to gadgets. The new Blackberry looks heavenly, and though it's worth more than my total list combined I still want one.

What's your Christmas list look like?

2 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

My Christmas shopping is basically done - except for maybe a gift card or two. And I doubt we'll decorate since the actual dinner will be at my SIL. It's too much to travel (trip to Costa Rica) and decorate in the same month.

Super Mom said...

Got my kids (3 of em), hubby and my nieces and nephews bought for. Need to get something for my parents, grandparents, and my 7 names we drew for Christmas... Oh, and then Pat's mom, step mom, 2 sisters, aunt and uncle... oh geez... nevermind, I don't want to talk about this anymore!!!! :)