Monday, September 8, 2008

Complaint Department


Today is a Monday-Monday. For some reason the men in my company feel the need to complain. To me. A lot! It's to the point that I started snapping back today as I am not the company complaint department. Everyone has a problem, but no has a solution. When I find 'no one' I'm kicking his @$$.


What does this have to do with my writing? It reminds me of why I need to keep submitting my work for publication. Knowing it takes a lot of writing and publishing to make enough money for sustainability, it would at least give me something to look forward to and daydream about while I listen to these whiners. I'm on the right track with my first one submitted. I'm printing the first chapter of another one for the STAR contest (DUE TODAY!). I've just got to make it through another day at work.


I hope your Monday is going better.

No comments: