Friday, July 24, 2009

Cow Tipping at Chick-fil-A

Today I treated myself to my FAVORITE fast food joint: Chick-fil-A. I ordered my 'usual' #5 with a Diet Dr. Pepper. Yum. As I passed the drive-thru to get in line to go through the drive-thru (yeah, that many people waiting for the delectable delights) I saw the giant blow up cows by the main road. 'Cool' I thought, wandering what it would take to get one for my front lawn...


Finally driving through to place my order, I glance over to see the cows again and had to take a picture of them. One had been blown over by the wind or perhaps fell off balance from heat stroke. I jokingly told the smiling goober at the window that someone has already gone cow tipping. He didn't get it. I'm still thinking of a way to get one of those cows...



No comments: