Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Girl Fight!

I was never a huge fan of UFC and MMA, but would watch it if my other shows were not on. In the midst of re-run channel surfing I happened upon an MMA fight. Holy cow I was never so jealous of the adrenaline and physical endurance since I left the Marine Corps. I use to be fabulously fit and thin...even shortly after I was still very athletic in keeping my weight off and staying toned. Then life happened, someone else's life; some woman with a husband and two kids, bills, work, schooling, and everything else except physical training.

Yep, it got to me. So now I am an avid fan of the MMA/UFC fighting (what!? You thought I was going to say and avid workout/runner? Hah!). Especially with women such as Gina Carano and Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos representing. Come August, this will be the highest profile woman’s fight in the sport’s history. Check it out! Girl Fight

No comments: