Thursday, November 20, 2008

Daytime Drama

Have you ever watched the daytime soaps and realized how easy it is for the characters to be written off the show? Well, I am now applying this method to my day job. I've decided to write people off of this daytime drama, hence the Angel of Death mode I go into when they get on my bad side.

I don't work in a two-story building to push them off of or have an elevator shaft I can throw them down, but I have some other plot twist that will lead them to their own demise. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

You're cracking me up!

Gregory Anderson said...

Congratulations.

You have just been added to the FBI Watchlist.

Sissi M. said...

Kristen, It's my only hope of sanity at this place! LOL!

Pack, I've been on that list since April 21, 1997. They stop by for coffee on Fridays:o)