Monday, March 9, 2009

Holy Writer's Cramp, Batman!


In the past couple of days I have written, rewritten, edited, revised, deleted, added, and wrote some more. My little 50K book has turned into 85K and going! I can't be more pleased with the hero in this one. He's definitely more alpha than my last.


With all of this typing I have incurred serious writer's cramp! My lefty isn't use to working a double shift. I'm working on my second synopsis and third query letter. I tell you, having a broken wrist has given me more time to write. I mentioned quite often that I needed a break...careful what I wish for!


Off to write!


4 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

AWESOME! Not that you have writer's cramp, but that you've been so productive. Way to go!

Marty said...

Good for you, but do watch that wish stuff - you did get a break indeed.

Annie Wicking said...

I'm on a four-day week from work because of the downturn. Hopeful, I shall get more writing done.

Good luck with your writing

Annie Wicking said...

Ps Every new writer's journey had a new blog address after its old one was hijaked.

http://anniewickingsjourney.blogspot.com/