Thursday, May 29, 2008

And we're off!!

And We're Off!

This is the first of many posts on my new site. I chose the title "When She's Right, She Writes" for a couple of reasons. The first being it's a catchy title and also the title of one of my books (my baby I hope to put to print someday). The second reason is the same reason that I write in general; I'm non-confrontational so even if I'm right about something I usually let it go...then I write about it! When Edward Bulwer-Lytton coined the phrase 'The pen is mightier than the sword' I don't think he realized the impact it has in today's society.

All thoughts and theories, mindless blabber, and perhaps a hint of ranting and raving will be added to this page at random. If you're a loyal reader or a blog ogre (my word for blog hounds), then by all means send me a comment.

Cheers for now!

No comments: