Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hump Day Write

I'm behind on my WIP, I'm behind on time, I'm loosing my mind in the process. This week has been hectic with first day at daycare for Bam, FCAT writes for Ant, day job chaos, baby shots this morning, my job possibly shutting down, and now my deadline quickly approaching! That's just wrong.

So to right this wrong I am going to write. Today, I leave work early, I sit with my boys for a bit, then once the hubster steps foot through that door I'm going on strike! Nothing is allowed to interrupt me this evening while I write, short of death, blood leading to death, or 20 minutes to sit and eat a meal with the family--that better include chocolate.

How's your hump day going?

1 comment:

Kristen Painter said...

Mine's going well since I got my partial out the door!